Thursday, July 14, 2005

It's the end of the world as we know it, or maybe just an air show

I've been feeling really paranoid today. I keep thinking we're all going to die. I know that we are all going to die at some point, but with all of these jets flying overhead I feel like a bomb is about to get dropped on me. I learned from the news that there's an air show this weekend, which explains all of the jets, but doesn't keep me from feeling the urge to duck and cover every time they fly overhead. It also doesn't help that Nik and I both had apocalyptic type dreams last night. I dreamt that we were caught in a tornado inside of my dad's SUV. We knew we with perfect clarity that we were going to die. Nik dreamt that he overslept, and then awoke to look out the window and see fire raining down from the sky.

Maybe I should stock up on bottled water and canned goods.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, my friend crista and i were thinking the same thing. we thought the Al Quida had hijacked the Blue Angels and were going to kill us all. sooo lound her cat was hiding in the depths of her closet for 3 days.

July 20, 2005 8:43 PM  
Blogger Heidi Bloom said...

My cats weren't too thrilled either. I'm glad I'm not alone in my paranoia.

July 21, 2005 10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home