Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Can't we go to Death Cab?

We live in Milwaukee and we haven't even been to Summerfest yet this year. I wanted to go on Sunday, but we had the family barbecue thing. My next choice is Thursday, to see Death Cab for Cutie. We've never been big Death Cab fans. We've been more into The Postal Service, but right now I'm listening to Death Cab for Cutie and I'm not quite sure why we've never been fans. Truthfully, I've never been a big Summerfest fan. For the past few years I've stuck up my nose at anyone willing to pay $12 to co-exist within a sweaty crowd of strangers, but this year, for once, I want to be like everyone else. I just want to go to Summerfest like a normal person and enjoy the music. Is that at all possible? Couldn't I just be like everyone else for a moment and have a good time? As soon as my husband gets home, I'm planning to convince him that we should go tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home