Thursday, June 30, 2005

No fireworks to show

Ok, I can't take pictures of fireworks worth shit. I had the idea of displaying them on my blog from the view outside of my apartment. I don't know what the big deal is, or why I wanted to take pictures of it anyway. We all know what fireworks look like. The best part of the evening was talking to some random older guy who wished he could have taken his 11 year old daughter along to see the fireworks. Sad and lonely, he goes by himself. I can't befriend anyone for very long...It only lasts a moment, then it's over. I willingly let it go. If I didn't I'd be clinging for dear life to something that barely exists, and later regretting the sad spectacle I made of myself. I know what that's like already. I think I'll just skip it this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home