Sunday, June 19, 2005

Not a gardener

My parents are in Oregon for the week. I dropped them off at the airport shortly after dawn yesterday morning. While they're gone, my mom has left me in charge of watering her plants. She has quite a lot of plants. Tending to her gardens has led me to discover something very important about myself; I don't like garden hoses. They don't cooperate. I think it would be easier to fill a pitcher with water and run back and forth from the hose to the plants than to attempt dragging that hose around the yard again. I know using a hose sounds simple enough, but if there's anyone who isn't a gardener, it's me.

I still have to water the indoor plants.

Don't worry, I'll leave the hose outside.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least you don't get a handfull of grease when you use the garden hose.

June 19, 2005 11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home