Saturday, April 09, 2005

Chaos

I was a bit cranky last night and I've been cranky today. It seems like I actually feel better when I'm at work then when I have free time. I think it's because when I'm at work, I can usually figure out what I'm supposed to be doing, and if I don't know, I can ask someone. Here at home, it is chaos. I have no system. My apartment is messy, I'm disorganized with my time, and without the structured environment of work, I seem to lack the motivation to change any of it. All of this is making me cranky and unsettled. I do have certain routines that are vital to my life that I've been sticking to, but it isn't enough. I need to get organized. I need to have a routine that includes me taking care of myself, my apartment, my cats and my work. On days I work I have energy all day long, but on days off, I never get energized to begin with. Something needs to change. My head hurts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home