Friday, April 01, 2005

Movies

We rented and watched the movie Closer last night. It was really terrible. Clive Owen's character was the only thing remotely interesting, and it wasn't enough to save the movie. What has happened to Natalie Portman? When she did The Professional she had extraordinary talent for a 12 year old, and now she's in her 20's, and she still has extraordinary talent for a 12 year old.

I also watched Napoleon Dynamite last night in it's entirety, and I really enjoyed it. Pedro was my favorite character. I need to get a "Vote for Pedro" t-shirt.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heidi Bloom said...

OK, I've decided I don't need a "vote for Pedro" t-shirt after all. They are becoming way too popular.

April 05, 2005 10:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually really enjoyed Closer for what it was. It wasn't a cinematic masterpiece, for sure, but it was a nice movie to shut my brain off to...
-john.

April 11, 2005 6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home