Friday, March 25, 2005

Birthday Events

Overall, I had a pretty good birthday. Nothing too exciting happened, but I think I'm ok with that. My mom sang me the entire birthday song on my voice mail, which I found hilarious. Nik and I went out to dinner at Shahrazad. I hadn't eaten there in so long that I actually forgot where it was and had to call my brother and ask him. When we did get there, everything was very good. I was so full when we left that I thought I was going to die. I was excited that I got Nik to try Middle Eastern food.

After dinner we drove out to Waukesha to visit with our friend Jen, who we hadn't seen in quite a few weeks. We played Clue FX and Outburst. I got my butt kicked in every game. Don't people realize it's my birthday? Jen gave me three cats that I'm going to put in my bedroom to go with my cat theme, along with some taffy in the cutest little bag that she apparently got at a fair trade store. I must visit this store.

I guess that's it for my birthday. I am a day older than I was yesterday. I suppose if I ever want people to visit this blog I should tell them it exists.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Hides.

March 26, 2005 1:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home