Sunday, March 27, 2005

Easter


I don't know why my family decided that Easter was a holiday this year. We've never really celebrated it before. My mom had these absurd little Easter bobbleheads at our place settings. After brunch we decided to send them on a merry-go-round ride on the lazy susan.
I spent most of my time at my parents' house fooling around with my mom's new digital camera and helping her and my dad with their new printer. After a few trial runs we figured out how to correctly print photographs. I really wish I had a digital camera of my own, but for now, I'll have to settle for admiring my mom's. We had to leave at 2:30 so I could get Nik to work. For some odd reason, the truck wash is busy today, though it is a beautiful day.

Last night I went to Rochambo with Mark, John, Roman and Sara. I'm not sure if it's Sara or Sarah. Since there were five of us I sometimes felt like the odd one out, the leftover after two pairs were formed. At other times though, I felt active in conversation. We were talking about hedonism, income tax and monogomy. I'm sure there were other topics in there as well. After Mark and Sara(h?) left there was some discussion about what to call our collaborative blog that we're planning to start, but ultimately we decide to meet back with our ideas in a week.

I'm really tired. I've been thinking too much lately. I've been thinking so much that I almost don't care anymore about what conclusions are going to be drawn from all of this thinking. I must go outside. Sunshine, fresh air and the absence of thought.
Posted by Hello

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like "Carbon Monoxide" on Regina Spektor's album. She's definitely interesting...

March 28, 2005 12:02 PM  
Blogger Heidi Bloom said...

She hasn't been constantly in my head lately. Maybe that means I can start listening to her again.

March 28, 2005 12:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or maybe it means I need to make you a new mix of music to listen to.

March 28, 2005 2:20 PM  
Blogger Heidi Bloom said...

Indeed.

March 28, 2005 4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doesn't it take a while to establish a new routine after starting a job? Things at home will fall into place in their own time. All is well.

April 11, 2005 7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home