Saturday, July 28, 2007

Ok, sorry, it's been a while

I don't know where to start.

As of Tuesday I will be in Knoxville by myself and it's unbelievable. I have some friends and everything, but it's not quite the same.

Friends are important though. It's been hard for me these past couple of years to really incorporate friendships into my life.

I have no idea what to say.

It's hard, but at the same time, I am fine, and at the same time, it's devestating.

I guess I am less worried. I am more me. I am more, "here I am and so what about it?" than before, and that's a tremendous thing for me.

I work, and work is good. My academics have been gut fuer ueber eine Jahre. Now it's a matter of bringing all aspects of my life zusammen und letting them be zusammen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home