Sunday, July 08, 2007

I am guilty of blog neglect

I am going to end up alone. I've said it before and now I know it's really happening. And that's ok. It has to be. I thought to further convince myself I could make myself a list of things I can do now that I'll be alone.

1. Spend an extra semester at UT
2. As a consequence of #1, perhaps be able to double major in German and Philosophy
3. Go to grad school anywhere I want (or at least, anywhere I can get into)
4. Meet Knoxville poets
5. Meet more people in general and make actual friends
6. Date (scary!)

Ok, that's all I can think of right now. I'm sure there's lots more. I know it will be ok. I'd say all of the usual crap about how being on my own is a huge step for me and how important that is, but I kind of feel like I might as well be saying blah blah blah blah blah. Really it feels like jumping off a cliff, but there's an odd freedom about that feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home