Saturday, May 28, 2005

This cat is making me tired

“These cats will reward you with exuberant affection and they love to show off, but once an Angora makes up its mind about something, not even the most clever of us can change it.”

Whoever wrote this knew what they were talking about...

“They can be found in the most unlikely places - making the open door of your closet swing to and fro while sitting on it or playing hockey in the bathtub, with a bottle cap for the puck, in the middle of the night.”

I’m so tired. He has impressed all of us with his ability to reach high shelves. If anything is on the shelf, it won’t be there for long. This goes on all through the night. I’m considering keeping him locked in the back rooms when I go to bed, but it seems mean. There are moments throughout the night when he curls up in bed and sleeps with us, so I’m torn. Perhaps he and I can reach some sort of compromise.

Quotes from cfa.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home