Friday, May 20, 2005

Ah, the weekend

I know it sounds completely trite and obvious, but I'm really glad the weekend is here. Yesterday was insanely busy at work. We ran out of practically everything. Overall the week went well. I had a period of dark depression on Wednesday morning, but I forced myself to go to work and as the day went on the feeling passed. I think that's the best way to deal with that feeling, even though everything in me is telling me I should just curl up in bed and die. Vasyl came back from Ukraine and seeing him was really good. It had been a couple of weeks, with him being gone and me being out last week. My boss and Vasyl are opening a pizza restaurant downtown sometime soon, and I think I might work in the kitchen a couple of nights a week. I'm sure it would be fun. I'm not quite sure of what I'm going to do with myself this weekend, aside from two things. One is going out for sushi with Kyle tomorrow, and the other is beginning my volunteer work at Happy Endings on Sunday (after which I will be taking Merlin home). Tonight, Nik is off and we don't really know what to do. We'll probably make spaghetti. It's weird having Monday as my new day off now. Every weekend is a three day weekend. I'm still adjusting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home