Monday, May 23, 2005

Merlin's Breed



I brought Merlin home on Sunday. I really wanted to post pictures of his homecoming, but since I don't have a digital camera or any film for the cameras I do have, I decided to post a cute picture I found while researching Merlin's Breed. I will post more pictures of Merlin in due time. I've never owned a pure bred cat before, all my other cats are regular domestic shorthairs. Merlin is a Turkish Angora. He's also kind of insane. He tries to plow me over with affection and he is determined to eat my hair. Apparently, Turkish Angoras are known for following their owners around the house and supervising every little thing that goes on. It should be interesting. They also have a good sense of humor.

The Turkish Angora

1 Comments:

Blogger Heidi Bloom said...

I know, I noticed that myself and meant to bring it up to someone there but forgot to. It does reflect pretty poorly on their intelligence. There are also a lot of typos in the descriptions of cats up for adoption. Oh, well. For the record, I am strongly against cats being euphamized.

May 25, 2005 4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home