Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Do I have to?

I don't want to go to work today, but I have to. My job really isn't that bad. Most of the time I like it. There is a califlower soup today that I've been looking forward to.

There. I've put a positive spin on things.

I feel socially dead, and I think I mostly want to keep it that way. I just want to go to work and come home. When Nik isn't working, I can be with him, and when he is working, I can be alone. I actually really like being alone. The only social outlet I'm planning to keep is the Plato Reading Group that I go to. Right now we're reading the Republic. It's been a long time since I read that. I'm also thinking of joining a choir. The Methodist Chruch in my neighborhood has one that meets on Wednesday nights. I've been meaning to check that out for quite a while now. Whether I actually ever will or not, I haven't decided yet.

Ok, now I really do have to go to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home