Saturday, February 04, 2006

Things I can't stand

01. The Beastie Boys
02. Girls who talk on their cell phones in the bathroom
03. Loudmouth idiots who take philosophy classes
04. Football
05. People who mix religion with politics, or try to convert the world to their beliefs
06. Easy Rawlins
07. Gwen Stefani
08. Toyota commercials
09. Yoplait commercials
10. Commercials
11. People who pass on the right
12. Tim Allen
13. Everybody Loves Raymond
14. clothing that is fluffy and pink
15. The Bob and Tom show

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I so hate the Bob and Tom show I cant beleive that is still on the radio listening to the old sick men laugh angers me

February 05, 2006 10:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Regarding # 11: I'm irritated by drivers who don't understand that the lane is the passing lane, and that slower traffic keep right. That being said, I will pass on the right if such schmucks occupy the roads and I lose my patience.

Are you one of those schmucks?

On another note, check out this great post on cats:

http://primitive.wordpress.com/2006/02/02/top-five-worst-things-you-can-do-to-your-cat/

February 11, 2006 12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Addendum: My above statement is missing a "left" between "the" and lane":

I'm irritated by drivers who don't understand that the left lane is the passing lane...

February 11, 2006 1:00 PM  
Blogger Heidi Bloom said...

That irritates me too. I admit, I too, will pass on the right if I'm given no choice, but the types of drivers I'm thinking of are ones who pass on the right in the parking lane - the lane that isn't really a lane at all.

February 11, 2006 4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home